Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Breakfast Bake
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
Eggs, spinach, artichokes and Feta cheese – a healthy breakfast casserole bake, perfect to feed a crowd. If you have family staying over for the holidays, this couldn't be easier.
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, all excess liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup scallions (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup chopped artichokes (from canned, drained and patted dry)
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 8 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl combine spinach, scallions, artichoke, red pepper, garlic and dill. Pour into the casserole dish spreading evenly.
In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix in feta cheese and pour over vegetables.
Bake until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 32 to 35 minutes.
Let stand 8 to 10 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.
Serving: 1/8th slice, Calories: 128kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 196mg, Sodium: 439mg, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%
Freestyle Points: 1
Points +: 3