Greek 7 Layer Dip
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Hummus, yogurt, red onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta and olives are layered to create this delicious Greek inspired dip – grab a chip and serve this at your next party!
- 8 ounces hummus (store bought or homemade)
- 1 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp red onion (minced)
- 1 cup English cucumber (about ½ large, ½-inch dice)
- 1 cup Roma tomato (seeded, ½-inch dice)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives (sliced)
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon juice, salt and freshly ground pepper. Set aside.
In an 8”x8” or 7" x 11"glass dish, layer the hummus, yogurt mixture, red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and olives.
Serve with whole grain pita chips or baked corn chips.
Serving: 1/4 cup, Calories: 93kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 6mg, Sodium: 202mg, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 2g
Freestyle Points: 2
Points +: 3