Broiled or Grilled Pollo Sabroso
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Pollo Sabroso means delicious chicken in Spanish so I thought the name would be perfectly fitting for this flavorful chicken that everyone loves in my house.
- 6 medium chicken thighs (with bone and skin)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (coconut aminos for whole30)
- 1 packet Sazon (in Spanish aisle, I prefer Badia brand with no MSG)
- 1 teaspoon Adobo (in Spanish aisle)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Season chicken with vinegar and soy sauce.
Add sazon, 1 teaspoon of adobo, garlic powder, oregano and adobo and mix well. (Don't use your hands or they will turn orange)
Let chicken marinate at least 15 minutes.
Broil or grill on low until chicken is cooked through, turning halfway, careful not to burn, about 30 minutes. Enjoy with rice and salad.
Serving: 1thigh, Calories: 181kcal, Carbohydrates: 0.5g, Protein: 29.5g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 140mg, Sodium: 383.5mg
Freestyle Points: 3
Points +: 4