Low Fat Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
This simple, light, homemade Blue Cheese Dressing is made with Greek yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise and seasoning.
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 oz fat free Greek yogurt (full fat for Keto)
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise (full fat for Keto, check labels)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mash blue cheese and yogurt together with a fork.
Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, and garlic powder until well blended.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes 1 cup.
Serving: 2tablespoons, Calories: 52kcal, Carbohydrates: 3.5g, Protein: 3.5g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 7mg, Sodium: 160mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 2.5g
Freestyle Points: 1
Points +: 1