Skinnytaste > Meal Plans > Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 95)

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 95)

This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 95)

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 95). I celebrated my birthday this weekend and went out to eat with friends and family so I am happy to get back on track this week! I’m keeping the carbs low this month (80/20) but craving Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup so I added that to the menu (kids love it!).

Meal planning is a great way to get organized before heading to the supermarket to get ready for the week! My breakfast is usually something quick like eggs with fruit, a smoothie or avocado toast. We’re a family of four, so if a recipe serves more, it’s either packed up for everyone’s lunch or eaten the next day as leftovers. If you would like to see some of the previous week’s dinner plans, click here.

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 95)

Monday: Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup
Tuesday: Grilled  Steak Lettuce Tacos with Mexican Cauliflower “Rice”
Wednesday: Italian Pulled Pork Ragu (Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, Stove) over zoodles for me, pasta for Tommy
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Filipino Adobo Chicken with cauliflower rice for me
Saturday: Dinner Out
Sunday: Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu with roasted asparagus

Skinnytaste Simple promo banner

Rate and review this recipe!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 comments on “Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 95)”

    1. It means 80% of my meals are low carb, the other 20% are not. I still eat whole grains and legumes and of course vegetables which have carbs.

  1. Thank you so much for posting your meal plans. I just rejoined Weight Watchers and came back to your website. So excited you have dinner plans now!