I always have Haas avocados in my house. I love them in my soup, in my sandwiches, in guacomole or in a simple salad such as this.This healthy salad makes a perfect side dish for shrimp, chicken or steak.
Avocado Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon or lime
- 1/2 navel orange
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- pinch oregano
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
For the salad:
- 1 hass avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 to mato, sliced
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil, juice from lemon or lime, orange, crushed garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad greens on a plate, top with cucumber, avocado, red onion, tomato, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and serve right away.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.