Sheet Pan Shrimp with Broccolini and Tomatoes is perfect for busy weeknights! One of my favorite ways to make shrimp is roasted in the oven, it comes out tender and flavorful every time! I added some of our favorite vegetables to make it a ONE-pan meal, and we loved it! A quick and EASY low-carb dish with tons of flavor, ready in under 30 minutes start to finish.
Broccolini is a favorite in my house, similar to broccoli but with smaller florets and longer, thin stalks. I also added grape tomatoes and finished the dish with fresh lemon to brighten the whole dish up. Pictured here is half the recipe on a half sheet pan, but the directions are doubled for a full sheet, four servings.
Sheet Pan Shrimp with Broccolini and Tomatoes
- 1 pound extra large peeled and deveined, tail-off shrimp (28)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 2 bunches, 12 ounces broccolini, ends trimmed (12 spears)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl with 2 teaspoons olive oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, red pepper flakes if using and black pepper. Toss gently to coat and set aside.
- Spray a large sheet pan with olive oil spray. Place broccolini and tomatoes on the sheet pan and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, pepper and oregano. Spread out in an even layer. Roast for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and add shrimp, placing them evenly around the veggies. Roast for 8 minutes.
- Top everything with lemon juice and serve.