Smores Pops – Chocolate graham crackers coated with melted chocolate and marshmallows on a stick. A fabulous winter treat whether you want to make them as favors or just have fun making them with the kids.
After making homemade agave marshmallows, I came up with the idea to create these cute S’mores Pops perfect for Christmas or holiday party favors. I also have a gluten free S’mores Tartlets. These also pair perfectly with Chocolate Chip Cloud Cookies and Gingerbread Christmas Trees!
My creative aunt helped me with this project and she even came up with the packaging. Aren’t they cute!
They look so festive, perfect for any holiday party but they really taste good too! My teenage chocoholic loved them and she by no means cares for anything low-fat.
I created a test using store bought marshmallows for those of you who rather just buy them and they look just as pretty. You can even use a few mini marshmallows and make a decoration. Whether you make them as pops or cookies, it’s completely up to you.
I am giving you the directions for six pops, but you can easily double or triple this to make as many as you wish.
- 1 oz baker's semi sweet chocolate
- 3 full chocolate graham crackers Honey Maid
- 6 homemade marshmallows or 3 large store bought cut in half
- popsicles sticks
- little baggies and ties
- Have everything you need ready and nearby because once the chocolate melts, you will want to work quick. I recommend doing a few batches at a time.
- Break graham crackers in half on the dotted lines to make 6 squares.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds, stir and melt a few seconds more until chocolate is warm and melted, do not over heat.
- Using a spatula, coat one side of the cookie with melted chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Dip the stick into the melted chocolate and place in the center of cookie.
- Place another cookie under the other end of the stick so it stays upright when it dries.
- Add sprinkles then press the marshmallows onto the melted chocolate and place on a tray.
- Refrigerate 10 - 15 minutes so that the chocolate hardens.
- Remove and cover in plastic wrap if you don't plan on eating them right away.