A simple yet elegant salad, perfect to serve as a first course for the Holidays.
Pomegranates are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, potassium, folic acid and iron. They are juicy with a slight pop when you bite into them.
Mixed Baby Greens with Pomegranate Seeds, Gorgonzola and Pecans
With A Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1/8 • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts
Calories: 228.2 • Fat: 17.7 g • Protein: 5.3 g • Carb: 13.7 g • Fiber: 3.6 g • Sugar: 9.4 g
Sodium: 206.5 mg
- 5 cups Mixed Baby Greens
- 5 cups bunch Baby Arugula
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (from 1 POM Wonderful Fresh pomegranate)
- 2 oz pecans, chopped (about 28 halves)
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 5 tbsp of POM Wonderful pomegranate juice
- 3 tbsp of champagne vinegar
- 1 tbsp shallot, finely minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
Toss mixed greens in a salad bowl and top with pecans, gorgonzola and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with vinaigrette right before serving.