BBQ Chicken Salad
Easy, delicious and less than 15 minutes to make – the perfect end-of-summer salad bowl!
Corn and tomatoes just couldn’t be sweeter this time of the year so I’m taking advantage as much as I can before Autumn arrives. Add some grilled chicken, light Ranch dressing and Raspberry Chipotle Grilling Sauce and you have the perfect meal!
You can visit their website for the other two recipes, one is this super easy recipe for Baked Jerk Chicken Wing Drummettes, perfect for football season!
The other is this easy Slow Cooker Oregon Trail Pulled Pork which I served on a whole wheat bun, yum!
BBQ Chicken Salad
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp reduced sodium Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 corn on the cobb with the husk
- 2 tbsp Skinny Ranch Dressing (homemade or store bought)
- 1 tbsp BBQ Sauce such as Harry & David Raspberry Chipotle
- Season the chicken with Montreal chicken seasoning (or any seasoned salt). Cook chicken on a grill or grill pan sprayed with oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through in the center. Transfer to a cutting board and slice thin.
- Place the corn in the microwave for 4 minutes (or you can peel and boil in water for 5 minutes). Peel the husk off the corn, then cut the corn off the cobb. Divide the lettuce, tomatoes, corn and chicken on two plates, then drizzle with BBQ Sauce and dressing.
Yield: 2 Servings, Serving Size: 1 salad
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 5
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 241
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Sodium: 221mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 30g