BBQ Chicken Salad
This delicious BBQ Chicken Salad with Ranch is easy, takes less than 15 minutes to make – the perfect summer salad bowl!
Corn and tomatoes just couldn’t be sweeter in the summer months. Add some grilled chicken, light Ranch dressing and BBQ Sauce and you have the perfect meal! I prefer to make my Ranch from scratch but of course, to save time you can buy it bottled.
How To Make BBQ Chicken Salad
This is also a great way to use up a rotisserie chicken of you have leftovers.
To Meal Prep:
Double the recipe and place in four meal prep containers, with the dressing and BBQ sauce on the side. You can also turn this into jarred salad, to do so place the dressing on the bottom, then the chicken, BBQ sauce, followed by the corn, tomatoes and lettuce at the top. To serve, shake it all up and pour it out onto a plate.
More Chicken Salad Recipes You Make Like:
- Cilantro Chicken Salad
- Chicken Salad with Lemon and Dill
- Lighter Classic Chicken Salad
- Houston’s Grilled Chicken Salad
- Rosemary Chicken Salad with Avocado and Bacon
BBQ Chicken Salad
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp reduced sodium Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 corn on the cobb with the husk
- 2 tbsp Skinny Ranch Dressing, homemade or store bought
- 1 tbsp BBQ Sauce, I used Harry & David Raspberry Chipotle
- Season the chicken with Montreal chicken seasoning (or any seasoned salt). Cook chicken on a grill or grill pan sprayed with oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through in the center. Transfer to a cutting board and slice thin.
- Place the corn in the microwave for 4 minutes (or you can peel and boil in water for 5 minutes). Peel the husk off the corn, then cut the corn off the cobb. Divide the lettuce, tomatoes, corn and chicken on two plates, then drizzle with BBQ Sauce and dressing.