Arugula Salmon Salad
Here’s an easy recipe to use leftover salmon especially if you’re cooking for one. This is one of my go-to salads for lunch, the capers compliment the salmon so well! If you don’t have leftover salmon, no worries I provided directions to cook it as well.
Salmon is one of my favorite fish, and bonus it’s loaded with omega-3 fatty acids! Salmon is also a fantastic protein source and far less saturated fat than chicken or beef.
- If arugula isn’t available where you live, you can use mizuna or baby mixed greens.
- Canned salmon works perfectly fine here.
Arugula Salmon Salad with Capers and Shaved Parmesan
- I used leftover salmon, but if using raw salmon, simply season it with a little salt and pepper and bake it for about 10 minutes 400F, or in a pan lightly sprayed with oil. You can also air fry salmon 400F 6 to 8 minutes.
- To make the salad, place the arugula on a dish, sprinkle with salt and fresh cracked pepper and top with salmon and capers.
- Drizzle a little oil and vinegar on top and finish off with fresh shaved parmesan.