This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Here’s a quick and healthy low fat breakfast for the holidays and a great way to use your leftover eggnog. Delicious topped with sugar free syrup, agave nectar or honey.
Eggnog French Toast
Yield: 2 servings
Serving Size: 2 slices
- 1/2 cup skinny eggnog
- 2 large egg whites
- 4 slices Weight Watchers whole grain bread
- butter flavored spray
- powdered sugar
- Whisk egg whites, cinnamon, and eggnog in a shallow bowl.
- Heat nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- When warm, mist with cooking spray.
- Soak bread into egg mixture, then place on hot skillet.
- Cook until golden.
- Top with cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Serve with sugar free syrup, agave nectar or honey.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 slices, Calories: 166.7 kcal, Carbohydrates: 28.4 g, Protein: 10.9 g, Fat: 2.5 g, Fiber: 5.9 g, Sugar: 9.2 g