Amazon Prime Day is back again with their October Prime Big Deal Day. It’s basically an Black Friday that is filled with so may cooking and gadgets you’ve been eyeing for a while like the Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Skillet. I’ve already shopped some of the sale was excited to see so many of my favorite kitchen products on sale! The sale goes from Tuesday, October 10 to Wednesday, October I’ve dug through deals on air fryers, cookware, grill tools and more to help you find something actually worth buying. I’ve even seen my own cookbook on sale!
Before shopping Amazon Prime Day Deals, make sure you have a Prime membership and you can sign up for a 30-day free trial if you don’t already! These deals come from top brands like Le Creuset, Vitamix, KitchenAid, and more, and I hope you find something you absolutely love for a fantastic price!
My 6 Favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals
I love my ThermoPro meat thermometer! It helps me make sure that my grilled chicken or pork is perfectly tender and this one is on sale for under $15! It’s water resistant, has a large LED screen so you can read it quickly, and it shows the exact temperature within a few seconds. It’s one of my favorite grilling tools and will seriously take your grilling to the next level.
Souper Cubes are my meal prepping hack. These BPA-free silicone molds are specifically designed to freeze liquid-based foods like soups and stews but I also like using mine for freezing big batches of rice. You can get a 2-pack of the 1-cup trays on sale for just $29.99, which is about $15 per tray. But trust me, once you have one, you’ll wish you had more for storing leftovers and prepping in advance.
If you’re in need of a new knife set, this is the deal for you. I use Henckels knife to quickly chop through veggies and meats, and this 20-piece set really has everything you need. From a chef’s knife to bread knife to multiple steak knifes, you’ll be set. It’s currently $140 off, which is a really great deal for the value of thee high quality knives.
This olive oil sprayer has quickly become a staple on my kitchen counter, as it allows me to spray the perfect amount of oil without overdoing it. I reach for it all the time, whether I’m cooking in the air fryer or prepping a frying pan to cook dinner. Right now, you can get it for 20% off, making it the perfect time to add it to your home. It’s also great for spraying a light amount of oil onto salads or vegetables for roasting. I highly recommend it, and it’s the best olive oil sprayer I’ve ever tried!
A Vitamix blender is one of those cooking appliances that are a serious investment, but one that will last you for years. I use mine pretty much every day to make smoothies, soups, and salsas. The Vitamix A3500 Ascent is the one I own and it’s currently $150 off and it’s lowest price! It’s great at blending but it also has some incredible features, like five pre-programed settings, sleek touchscreen controls, a programmable timer, and the ability to control the blender from your smartphone with the app. Trust me, it’s worth it!
6. My Books: Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners and The Skinnytaste Ultimate Meal Planner
I was super excited to see that one of cookbooks and my meal planner on sale for October Prime Day! Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners is just $10 right now and is the perfect thing to get if you’re picking up a new air fryer this Prime Day (see my air fryer recs below!). It has 75 easy and healthy dinners to add to your rotation. Some of my favorites in this book include Jalapeño-Cheddar Turkey Burgers, Tzatziki Fish Tacos, and Loaded Black Bean Nachos — yum!
The Skinnytaste Ultimate Meal Planner is a meal planner and cookbook in one! It features a planner for you to plan out 52 weekly meals, and it also comes with over 35 recipes, a 12-week meal plan to guide you, tear out grocery list, and some bonus tools for healthy living. It’s $7 off for Prime Day!
Get the Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners:
Get the Skinnytaste Ultimate Meal Planner:
October Prime Day Air Fryer Deals
- COSORI Pro II Air Fryer Oven – $109.96 at Amazon (Originally $129.99): With a touchscreen, this fancy air fryer is another great bet for a good price
- DASH Tasti-Crisp Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker – $63.99 at Amazon (Originally $79.99):This is my pick for the best budget air fryer and its 20% off!
- Ninja AF150AMZ Air Fryer XL, 5.5 Qt. — $119.99 at Amazon (Originally $149.99): Another great large air fryer that’s $30 off!
- Ninja DZ550 Foodi 10 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone Smart XL Air Fryer – $229.99 at Amazon (Originally $248.96): This is my pick for the best dual basket option in my roundup of air fryers and it’s on sale right now.
- Philips Premium Airfryer XXL — $142.45 at Amazon (Originally $274.99): This massive air fryer is great for large families and is currently $130 off.
Other Great October Prime Day Deals
- AeroGarden Harvest – $49.99 at Amazon (Originally $89.99): People love this indoor herb garden, and you can try it for yourself with this sale.
- Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set – $316 at Amazon (Originally $395): The perracotta color of the this cookware set is $80 off, and you can get a few other colors for $40 off.
- Caraway Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan – $85.50 at Amazon (Originally $95): I love Caraway’s nonstick cookware and you can save $10 on their frying pan in multiple colors.
- Cuisinart Smashed Burger Press – $19.99 at Amazon (Originally $23.99): I use this burger press to make my Smash Tacos and you can also use it to make those popular smash burgers.
- DASH Rapid Egg Cooker — $16.14 at Amazon (Originally $19.99): This little gadget is a few bucks off and is perfect for making hard boiled and soft boiled eggs easily.
- Fullstar Vegetable Chopper — $23.99 at Amazon (Originally $29.99): This popular vegetable chopper is a few dollars off!
- GE Profile Opal Countertop Nugget Ice Maker – $529 at Amazon (Originally $679): This expensive ice maker is discounted by $150!
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker – $69.99 at Amazon (Originally $99.99): I love my Instant Pot and you can get one for $30 off right now.
- KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Quart Stand Mixer – $379.95 at Amazon (Originally $459.99):This iconic stand mixer is on sale in multiple colors, making it the perfect time to buy.
- KitchenAid Gourmet 4-Sided Stainless Steel Box Grater – $16.19 at Amazon (Originally $30.99):This is a great box grater for grating cheese or shredding veggies and it’s at a great price.
- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Skillet – $139.95 at Amazon (Originally $174.95): I LOVE this cast iron skillet for sauteing and searing and it’s $50 off!
- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Square Dish, 3-Quart – $41.80 at Amazon (Originally $54.95): This dish is the perfect size for baking treats or making smaller casseroles.
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet, 2-Pack – $17.99 with coupon (Originally $25.96): Get two sheet pans for just $9 with the on-page coupon.
- OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer – $41 at Amazon (Originally $47.95): This spiralizer is perfect for adding spiralized veggies to salads or to lighten up pasta, especially at this price.
- Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set – $21.24 at Amazon (Originally $25.99): If you need more measuring cups these ones are at a great price.
- Pyrex Freshlock 14-Piece Mixed Size Glass Food Storage – $37.39 at Amazon (Originally $44.99): These glass storage sets are great for meal prepping and leftovers.
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Storage Bag Set – $38.47 at Amazon (Originally $54.99): This is a great price for four of these popular reusable bags for snacks and food storage.
- Staub Ceramic 0.75-qt Petite Ceramic Pumpkin – $29.99 at Amazon (Originally $44.95): These adorable pumpkins are perfect for making fall treats.
- Thermos Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Food Jar – $17.10 at Amazon (Originally $24.99): My husband uses this thermos for packing hot foods for work and this deal is just in time for soup season.
- Vitamix 5200 Blender – $299.95 at Amazon (Originally $479.95): This is an incredibly low price for a Vitamix blender!
Prices were accurate at time of publishing.