Do you like to dip? I love dipping my sandwiches, chips, fries, veggies… basically everything in dipping sauces but that can add extra unwanted calories or points if you’re not careful.
This light ranch dip is a great low fat dipping sauce recipe for snacking. Serve it with fresh veggies like carrots, celery, or even great with baked fries.
Skinny Ranch Dip
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise, check label for Keto
- 2 tbsp fat free plain Greek yogurt, full fat for Keto
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped scallion
- salt and fresh pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and serve.
- Keeps refrigerated for about 2 days.