This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Do you like to dip? I love dipping my sandwiches, chips, fries, veggies… basically everything in dipping sauces but that can add extra unwanted calories or points if you’re not careful.
This light ranch dip is a great low fat dipping sauce recipe for snacking. Serve it with fresh veggies like carrots, celery, or even great with baked fries.
Skinny Ranch Dip
Yield: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 /2
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise, check label for Keto
- 2 tbsp fat free plain Greek yogurt, full fat for Keto
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped scallion
- salt and fresh pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and serve.
- Keeps refrigerated for about 2 days.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /2, Calories: 41.3 kcal, Carbohydrates: 1.7 g, Protein: 0.8 g, Fat: 3.5 g, Fiber: 0.2 g