If a smoothie could taste like summer, this would be it! This dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan smoothie is simply delicious, made with ripe mango, plums, apricots and peaches or nectarines.
Summer (and late Spring) is my favorite time of year when it comes to eating seasonal fruits and vegetables. I mean, what can be better than biting into a juicy nectarine or plum?
I had a super ripe sugar mango sitting on my counter ready to eat and decided to use it in my morning smoothie along with some of the other fruit sitting in my fruit basket; plums, nectarines and apricots (peaches would work too). Rather than using milk, I wanted to keep it dairy-free so I used Bai5 Molokai Coconut Antioxidant Infusion instead (I’m obsessed with this stuff!). If you’re a fan of coconut like me, but don’t care for the taste of coconut water, this is a great alternative and even tastes great straight from the bottle. In fact, I love this stuff so much (you can buy it at Costco) I reached out to them to see if I could work with them, because I’ve been using Bai5 in my morning smoothies and thought this was a great fit.
This recipe makes two great big smoothies, if you want to add a protein boost you could throw in some hemp seeds or chia as well.
Summer Mango Stone Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup Bai5 Molokai Coconut Antioxidant Infusion
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe plum, pitted and chopped
- 1 ripe peach or nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1 ripe apricot, pitted and chopped
- a little fresh grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- mint leaves for garnish, optional
- Combine all of the ingredients into the blender except for the ice and blend on high for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes and blend on high for 10 to 20 seconds more, until chilled and crushed.
- Divide between two glasses and garnish with mint. (optional)
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
This recipe was sponsored by Bai5.