Super Light Blueberry Cream Pie
This cream pie is so light and tasty and it only takes 5 minutes to make. You can also make this with raspberries, blackberries, or strawberries. Simply substitute the blueberry yogurt for another flavor to match your fresh fruit. I brought this cream pie to a dinner and it completely disappeared!
Blueberry Cream Pie
- 9 inch ready made reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 8 oz Tru Whip topping
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 (5.3 oz) fat free blueberry yogurt
- Combine Cool Whip, berries and yogurt in a bowl.
- Pour into pie crust and chill in the refrigerator at least one hour.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size:
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 9
- Points +: 5
- Calories: calories
- Total Fat: g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: g
- Fiber: g
- Sugar: g
- Protein: g