This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This Watermelon, Jicama and Cucumber Salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. Really quick to put together, a great side for just about anything you put on the grill!
With fresh mint, Feta cheese and lime juice, this would be great to bring to a potluck, picnic or the beach. It’s basically summer in a bowl, enjoy!
Watermelon, Jicama and Cucumber Salad
This Watermelon, Jicama and Cucumber Salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. A great side for just about anything you put on the grill!
Yield: 6 Servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups peeled and cubed jicama
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces cubed or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, jicama, cucumber and red onion to the bowl and toss to coat. Add feta and mint and toss gently.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 cup, Calories: 113 kcal, Carbohydrates: 12 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: 6.5 g, Cholesterol: 8 mg, Sodium: 133 mg, Fiber: 3 g, Sugar: 7 g