This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Breaded Pork Cutlets with Lime is one of my family’s favorite dishes! I make this monthly, because they request it!
Pork sirloin cutlets are a lean cut, and taste wonderful breaded and lightly pan fried. My family loves when I make them, and often request that I make them for dinner. A little different than chicken cutlets, these have more of a Latin flair, which we serve with fresh lime juice on top – yum!
It’s very similar to my turkey cutlet recipe, but with more Latin flavors. I season the pork with dry adobo seasoning (salt and garlic powder would be fine too) and I season the egg wash with my homemade sazon for flavor.
Breaded Pork Cutlets with Lime
Breaded Pork Cutlets with Lime is one of my family's favorite dishes! I make this monthly, because they request it!
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 cutlet
- 4 5 oz thin sliced lean pork sirloin cutlets
- seasoned salt such as adobo
- 2 large egg whites beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sazon homemade or packaged
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs or gluten-free crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- lime wedges for serving
- Season cutlets with 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- Place bread crumbs in a medium shallow bowl.
- In another bowl beat egg whites with sazon.
- Dip pork cutlets in egg whites, then breadcrumb mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium to medium heat. Add the olive oil and pork cutlets, cook about 6 minutes on each side, until golden brown and no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Air Fryer Instructions
- After cutlets are breaded spray both sides with oil and air fry at 400F for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 cutlet, Calories: 216 kcal, Carbohydrates: 11 g, Protein: 36 g, Fat: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 89 mg, Sodium: 404 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Sugar: 1 g