Brussels and Chickpea Salad in a Jar with Artichokes
Raw Brussels Sprouts and Chick Pea Salad in a Jar with Artichokes, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Asiago
A quick and easy lunch solution for the week – salad in a jar made with shaved Brussels sprouts, chickpeas, marinated artichokes, sun dried tomatoes and Asiago cheese. Perfect to pack for work or anywhere you need a portable lunch on-the-go! To serve you simply shake it up and pour it into a bowl.
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups canned chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 5 ounce package Sharp Salad Savors (marinated artichokes, sundried tomatoes and asiago cheese)
- 3 (12 oz) wide mouth jars
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk well. Place 2 tablespoons of dressing in the bottom of each 12 oz wide mouth jar.
- To each jar add 1/2 cup chickpeas, 1 cup shredded brussels sprouts, 1/3 of the salad savors (3 tbsp artichoke/3 tbsp sundried tomatoes for each) and top with asiago. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. When ready, shake well then pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Yield: 3 Servings, Serving Size: 1 jar
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 6
- Points +: 9
- Calories: 335 calories
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Sodium: 695mg
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 15g
Disclosure: Recipe developed in partnership with Delallo Foods, a brand I love!