EASY 4-ingredient Flourless Banana-Nut Oatmeal Pancakes are made with ripe bananas, nuts, oats and egg for quick healthy breakfast! A perfect way to use up those ripe bananas.
Flourless Banana-Nut Oat Pancakes
Now lets not confuse these pancakes with traditional pancakes, these have no flour, but they are tasty nonetheless. Of course, if you prefer more traditional pancake recipes you may like these healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes, Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes, Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes.
Since these pancakes are essentially eggs, bananas and oats, they won’t be as fluffy as traditional pancakes. For best results, the riper the banana the better as they turn out sweet without the need to add sugar. Cook them over low heat so they cook through in the center and gently turn them so they don’t break as they are more delicate. For topping, you can drizzle a little raw honey, pure maple syrup or even great with nut butter.
I’ve had even better success with making these in the waffle iron like you can see on this video.
More Banana Recipes You Will Love
- Banana Nut Bread
- Healthy Banana Cookies
- Baked Bananas
- Banana Muffin in a Mug
- Almond Flour Banana Muffins
4-Ingredient Flourless Banana-Nut Pancakes
- 1 medium ripe banana, the riper the better
- 2 tablespoons quick oats*
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mash bananas with a fork in a medium bowl until smooth. Add egg and oats and mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, pour the batter to make 3 pancakes. Top with pecans, and cook about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until golden.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of your favorite syrup or honey if desired.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.