I seem to be on a banana kick lately. These simple, guiltless baked bananas taste similar to Bananas Foster and you’ll swear there’s butter in there! Great served with whipped cream, fro-yo, chopped nuts, raisins or even served with oatmeal. Bananas are so good for you, they are naturally sweet and rich in potassium, which plays an important role decreasing the risk of high blood pressure and stroke. Enjoy this for dessert or breakfast!
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cut bananas in half.
- Arrange banana in an oven safe dish or on tinfoil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and honey.
- Cover and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how soft you like them.