If you’re looking for a quick an easy summer dessert under 100 calories, look no further!
Nothing says summer like biting into a juicy peach. Grilling them is a simple way to enjoy them as a dessert, a perfect ending to a backyard BBQ without heating up your kitchen. Delicious topped with yogurt and honey, but also great topped with low fat ice cream.
Grilled Peaches With Honey and Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free vanilla Greek yogurt, Stonyfields
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large ripe peaches, cut in half (pit removed)
- 2 tbsp honey, I prefer local and raw
- Combine yogurt and cinnamon.
- Grill the peaches, covered on low or indirect heat until soft, about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Drizzle with honey and serve each with 1 tbsp of yogurt.