This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
These Mixed Berry Tartlets with Dark Chocolate make the perfect summer treat!
Made with a graham cracker crust, drizzled with dark chocolate and filled with fresh berries. Top them with vanilla whipped cream and enjoy!
These are great to make for a party, you can assemble the tartlets ahead and fill when you’re ready to serve. These can also be made gluten-free by using gluten-free graham crackers. Everyone in my house loved these, hope you do too!
How To Make Berry Tartlets
Mixed Berry Tartlet with Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Whipped Cream
Perfect summer treat, these tartlets are made with a graham cracker crust, drizzled with dark chocolate and filled with fresh berries
Yield: 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 tartlet
- 10 whole graham cracker sheets*, broken into 1-inch pieces (160g)
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, unpacked
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 oz good quality dark chocolate
- 2 cups mixed berries, strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries
- chocolate shavings, optional
- * check labels for gluten-free
- Heat the oven to 325F degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a food processor, breakdown the graham cracker pieces to fine, even crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, egg white, brown sugar, butter and kosher salt. Mix with a fork until thoroughly and evenly combined.
- Evenly distribute the crumbs (about 1 1/2 tbsp each) among the muffin cups and press them into an even layer on the bottom and up 2/3 of the sides of the liner.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until crust is beginning to brown, rotating the pan halfway through baking.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream, sugar and vanilla.
- With a metal whisk or hand mixer, whip the cream to medium peaks or desired stiffness.
- Set aside in refrigerator 2 to 3 minutes, or until ready to use.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir the chocolate and continue to heat at 30 second intervals until melted.
- When crust is completely cool, carefully remove the paper liner.
- Spoon 1/2 tsp melted chocolate onto the bottom of the crust.
- Place the cups in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Once the chocolate is set and crust is firm, top the chocolate with berries and whipped cream.
- Top with chocolate shavings, if using. Repeat with the remaining crusts. Serve immediately.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 tartlet, Calories: 124 kcal, Carbohydrates: 16 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: 6.5 g, Cholesterol: 14 mg, Sodium: 85 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Sugar: 10 g
44 comments on “Mixed Berry Tartlet with Dark Chocolate”
I have graham cracker crumbs already ground and am wondering how many cups would I use? How many does the 10 crackers make in this recipe?