This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
I just love these little baby zucchinis. A simple side dish ready in under 6 minutes and great with just about everything!
Sauteed Baby Zucchini
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 package, about 20 baby zucchinis
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and fresh pepper
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini to pan, add oregano and sauté about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic and cook another minute.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Calories: 87.3 kcal, Carbohydrates: 4.4 g, Protein: 3.2 g, Fat: 7.3 g, Fiber: 1.6 g