This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
These garlicky potatoes make a tasty side dish that go great with meat.
Stuffed Red Bliss Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 2 potatoes
- 10 oz 8 small red bliss potatoes, about 2" diameter
- 1 tbsp light Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fat free sour cream
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, or rosemary
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan or asagio cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, cover potatoes in water and add 1 tsp of salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until soft (about 12 minutes).
- Drain and run under cool water. Set aside.
- While the potatoes cook, in a small pan, add oil and garlic and cook on very low heat, about 12 minutes, till soft.
- Remove garlic and discard oil.
- Mash garlic.
- In a medium bowl combine garlic, thyme, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out potato leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- Mix the potato with the other ingredients and fill potato shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 potatoes, Calories: 95.9 kcal, Carbohydrates: 15.5 g, Protein: 3.7 g, Fat: 2.5 g, Sodium: 106.3 mg, Fiber: 1.1 g, Sugar: 1.3 g