Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime is an easy chicken dinner, perfect for busy weeknights!
Baked chicken is always an easy, inexpensive weeknight dinner solution. Grab some chicken drumsticks, remove the skin, brush it with this Dijon-lime coating and bake it in the oven. You can make this with chicken thighs or even breast if you prefer!
Serve these drumsticks with a big salad on the side and dinner is ready!
Although I really love the taste of crispy chicken skin, you really won’t miss it here. The chicken drumsticks get coated with a creamy mix that coats the chicken and browns as it bakes that’s delicious and easy to make. And if you dread removing skin from chicken legs, this easy tip will change your life! It’s basically using two paper towels which give you grip making it so much easier to remove, and also less mess.
How To Remove The Skin From Chicken Drumsticks
- Dijon mustard
- Fresh lime juice
- Lime Zest
More Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Asian Glazed Grilled Drumsticks
- Honey Teriyaki Drumsticks
- Crock Pot Maple Dijon Chicken Drumsticks
- Asian Glazed Drumsticks
- Lemon Feta Drumsticks
Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the chicken and remove the skin and all fat. Pat dry; place in a large bowl and season with salt.
- In a small bowl combine Dijon, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, garlic and pepper. Mix well. Pour over chicken, tossing well to coat.
- Spray a large baking pan with a little Pam to prevent sticking since all the fat and skin was removed from chicken.
- Place chicken to fit in a single layer. Top the chicken with dried parsley.
- Bake until cooked through, about 35 minutes. Finish the chicken under the broiler until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
*nutrition based on 4 oz cooked meat