Petite Crustless Quiche
These petite crustless quiches are SO good, loaded with turkey kielbasa, veggies and cheese. A perfect make-ahead breakfast for meal prep!
This slimmed down quiche will not disappoint. Make them ahead for grab-and-go breakfast for the week. Two muffin sized quiches are perfectly satisfying, and to be honest, who needs the crust?
How To Make Crustless Quiche
- You can swap the veggies for anything you like, and the kielbasa can be swapped with ham or sausage.
- I added some flour to the eggs, it gives the egg the perfect texture of a quiche, without the cream but if you prefer to make them low-carb, you can leave it out and add another egg.
If you try these, let me know what you think and leave a comment below!
How to store:
If making these ahead, wrap them in plastic wrap in pairs or containers so you can just grab and go. These will last refrigerated 4 to 5 days, or can be frozen. To reheat, microwave about 1 minute.
Petite Crust-less Quiche
These petite crustless quiche are SO good, loaded with turkey kielbasa, veggies and cheese. This slimmed down quiche will not disappoint. Make them ahead for grab-and-go breakfast for the week!
- olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 6 oz turkey kielbasa, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 5 large whole eggs, beaten
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup fat free milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 oz shredded cheddar cheese
*For gluten free use GF all purpose flour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a nonstick muffin pan with olive oil spray.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onions and salt for 5 minutes, until soft, add bell peppers, garlic, tomato, kielbasa sauté for another 5 to 7 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add the cheese and cooked kielbasa mixture to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 28 to 30 minutes, or until firm.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 2 quiche
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 5
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 217 calories
- Total Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 170mg
- Sodium: 552mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 18g