This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Pie is the new cupcake this year! Being that it’s one of my favorite desserts, this lightened Banana Cream Pie recipe is creamy and delicious and super easy to make.
Banana Cream Pie
I brought this to my Mother’s house for dessert and the entire pie disappeared in minutes. More pie recipes you might enjoy are Key Lime Yogurt Pie, No Bake Peanut Butter Pie and Coconut Obsession Pie.
Banana Cream Pie
Pie is the new cupcake this year! Being that it's one of my favorite desserts, this lightened Banana Cream Pie recipe is creamy and delicious and super easy to make.
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 /8th
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust, or homemade
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz Tru Whip
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- chocolate shavings, optional
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and sugar for a few minutes until mixed well.
- Add Tru Whip and whip until smooth.
- Put banana slices on the crust, top with filling and chill for a few hours, until firm.
- Top with shaved chocolate if desired before serving.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /8th, Calories: 255 kcal, Carbohydrates: 34.5 g, Protein: 2.5 g, Fat: 11.5 g, Saturated Fat: 0.5 g, Cholesterol: 13 mg, Sodium: 163.5 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 20.5 g
103 comments on “Banana Cream Pie”
Thank you Gina for another great recipe.
This was a great strawberry pie( used 16oz, sliced half on bottom, half on top).
I was out of bananas . I used your graham cracker crust recipe( gluten free version) and my family loved it. Very Light….will be making several times this summer.
Can you use regular homemade whipped cream (heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla) instead of either Cool Whip or truwhip?
I have made this recipe many times; and it’s fabulous; but after reading the ingredients in Cool Whip, I would love to be able to use homemade whipped cream.