This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Broiled fish topped with a quick garden tomato sauce using summer grape tomatoes, fresh basil and garlic. I served this over orzo for a complete meal.
This simple sauce is also great over pasta or chicken.
Broiled Fish with Summer Grape Tomato Sauce
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 /4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lb grape tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- olive oil spray
- 4 pieces 7 oz each flounder (or tilapia or sole)
- In a large skillet heat oil on high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add tomatoes, salt and fresh pepper and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, add fresh basil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while sauce is simmering, season fish with salt and pepper and lightly spray with oil.
- Broil or grill fish on medium heat until cooked through.
- When fish is cooked top with tomato sauce.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /4, Calories: 252.9 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9.6 g, Protein: 38 g, Fat: 5.8 g, Sodium: 164.5 mg, Fiber: 0.2 g
41 comments on “Broiled Fish with Summer Grape Tomato Sauce”
Very good and easy. I used a mix of grape tomatoes and ground cherries and served it over branzino fillets. A great way to use some of the produce from my garden
great recipe, tomatoes complement the fish, would be good on all sorts of things.
Simply delicious! What make this dish special is using really good tomatoes. I actually left the garlic cloves out because it wreaks havoc on my reflux. I put a little high quality garlic powder in and I didn’t miss it. I also dusted it with freshly grated parmesan.
Absolutely delectable sauce! I put it over baked cod and WOW. Light and garlicky and fresh. Love the tomatoes.
Simple and delicious. We added some crushed red peppers to kick it up a bit and served it with broccoli orzo. What a great dinner!
Just had this for supper…delish
Pingback: 101 Healthy Low-Carb Recipes That Taste Incredible – Weight Loss
Pingback: Recipe Roundup: OCR Nutrition Hub - Melissa Boufounos, C.H.N.