This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Broiled fish topped with a quick garden tomato sauce using summer grape tomatoes, fresh basil and garlic. I served this over orzo for a complete meal.
This simple sauce is also great over pasta or chicken.
Broiled Fish with Summer Grape Tomato Sauce
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 /4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lb grape tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- olive oil spray
- 4 pieces 7 oz each flounder (or tilapia or sole)
- In a large skillet heat oil on high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add tomatoes, salt and fresh pepper and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, add fresh basil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while sauce is simmering, season fish with salt and pepper and lightly spray with oil.
- Broil or grill fish on medium heat until cooked through.
- When fish is cooked top with tomato sauce.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /4, Calories: 252.9 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9.6 g, Protein: 38 g, Fat: 5.8 g, Sodium: 164.5 mg, Fiber: 0.2 g