Juicy salmon with rosemary, lemon and garlic, takes minutes to prepare which is always perfect for busy weeknights.
Salmon is high in protein and has heart-protective benefits associated with omega-3 fatty acids found in their fish oil. It is suggested that we eat fatty fish twice a week, I don’t always manage that but I try!
Broiled Salmon with Rosemary
- 24 oz or 4 pieces of salmon
- olive oil spray
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic. Brush mixture onto fish.
- Spray the rack of a broiler pan with olive oil spray and arrange the fish on it.
- Broil 4" from the heat until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, approx. 4-6 minutes per 1/2" of thickness.
- If fish is more than 1" thick, gently turn it halfway through broiling.