This super simple and quick Asian grilled chicken is the perfect excuse get outside and use my grill this Spring!
Asian Grilled Chicken
Here is a tasty Asian inspired recipe for grilled chicken recipe I love to make when the weather warms. Letting it marinade overnight gives you the best results. This marinade is also great on boneless, skinless thighs. Serve this with a salad, rice or vegetables.
Asian Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 6 thin boneless skinless chicken cutlets 3 oz each
For the Marinade:
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 2 green onions minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce for gluten free, use tamari
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, turn the pieces to coat evenly, cover and place in refrigerator a minimum of three hours, but preferably overnight.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Grill chicken top side down first until well browned charred, about 5 minutes, turn and cook on the second side about 3 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter.