This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This super simple and quick Asian grilled chicken is the perfect excuse get outside and use my grill this Spring!
Asian Grilled Chicken
Here is a tasty Asian inspired recipe for grilled chicken recipe I love to make when the weather warms. Letting it marinade overnight gives you the best results. This marinade is also great on boneless, skinless thighs. Serve this with a salad, rice or vegetables.
Asian Grilled Chicken Recipe
Yield: 3 servings
Serving Size: 2 cutlets
- 6 thin boneless skinless chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
For the Marinade:
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce, for gluten free, use tamari
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, turn the pieces to coat evenly, cover and place in refrigerator a minimum of three hours, but preferably overnight.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Grill chicken top side down first until well browned charred, about 5 minutes, turn and cook on the second side about 3 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 cutlets, Calories: 295.9 kcal, Carbohydrates: 11.4 g, Protein: 39.9 g, Fat: 6.1 g, Fiber: 1.3 g