Spicy Garlic Edamame
Garlic, ginger, soy sauce, cayenne and honey, I’m sure you can imagine how addicting these are! These are finger-licking good, great as a snack, appetizer or side dish and super easy to make.
Flavor explosion with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. Trust me, make them once and you’ll be making them over and over again! Great for snacking while watching the game. If you make them, come back and leave a comment! I can’t wait to hear what you think.
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp canola or vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 5 cups edamame, in pod*
Add sauce to the edamame, toss and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened and edamame is heated through.
Pin It To Save This Recipe!