Spiralized raw zucchini salad with avocado and edamame is a fresh, quick and delicious salad that takes less than 5 minutes to make, start to finish and there’s no cooking involved. It’s perfect for the summer because you won’t heat up your kitchen!
Spiralized Raw Zucchini Salad with Avocado
Although you can easily make a salad by chopping it with a knife, I love using my spiralizer because it’s quick! A few spiralized salad favorites, Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes and Pesto, Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls, and Spiralized Greek Cucumber Salad.
This salad was inspired by an amazing vegan appetizer I had in Seaside Florida prepared for me by the staff at Raw and Juicy. It was so fresh and simple, I knew I was going to recreate it at home. I added some cooked shelled edamame for some protein. The results were fresh and fantastic – a MUST try!
Hope you enjoy the recipe – it’s vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, clean, and delicious!
More Spiralized Recipes You May Enjoy:
- Spiralized Mediterranean Beet and Feta Skillet Bake
- Broccoli Rabe and Sausage Parsnip Spiralized Pasta
- Chicken and Zucchini Noodle Caprese
- Shrimp Zoodle Parmesan for Two
- Spiralized Apple and Cabbage Slaw
Spiralized Raw Zucchini Salad with Avocado and Edamame
- 1 medium zucchini, ends trimmed off
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz diced avocado, 1/2 medium haas
- 1/3 cup shelled cooked edamame
- 1 basil leaf, minced
- 1 tsp minced chive
- Use a spiralizer or a mandolin fitted with a julienne blade and cut the zucchini into thin spaghetti-like strands.
- Trim the strands into bite size lengths, about 8 inches long and place it in a large work bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss.
- Dice the avocado into small pieces and add to the bowl along with the edamame, basil and chives.
- Serve right away and enjoy!