This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
These quick and easy Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce made with spiralized carrots and cucumbers were inspired by my shrimp summer rolls. I wanted to take those yummy rolls (which can be a bit more time consuming) and turn them into a super-quick meal, less than 10 minutes!
Pictured above is the Inspiralizer, my current favorite spiralizer! The fresh mint and cilantro gives this tons of flavor, so don’t omit! If you can’t find carrots thick enough to spiralize (I usually get them at the farmers market or sold loose in the vegetable store) you can use pre-shredded instead. If your shrimp are raw, drop them in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce
These quick Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls made with spiralized carrots and cucumbers were inspired by my shrimp summer rolls. I wanted to take those yummy rolls (which can be a bit more time consuming) and turn them into a super-quick meal, less than 10 minutes!
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1 bowl
For the Hoisin Peanut Sauce:
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce*
- 1 tablespoons hoisin sauce*
- 1 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons warm water, to thin
For the Bowls:
- 24 jumbo peeled and cooked shrimp
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1 thick carrot, I used 8 oz
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves
- 12 basil leaves
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spiralize the cucumbers and carrots, then cut into 6-inch lengths. Divide the cucumbers, carrot, red cabbage between 4 bowls. Top each with 6 shrimp, 2 tbsp peanut dressing, fresh herbs and chopped peanuts.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 bowl, Calories: 164 kcal, Carbohydrates: 15 g, Protein: 12 g, Fat: 7 g, Cholesterol: 65 mg, Sodium: 382 mg, Fiber: 4 g, Sugar: 6 g