Spiralized Apple Cabbage Slaw
This beautiful apple and cabbage slaw is sweet, bright and crisp, the perfect side dish to any meal and great to bring to a potluck.
Apple Cabbage Slaw
Tips on how to spiralize an apple
More Spiralizer Recipes you might enjoy:
- Quick Spiralized Zucchini and Grape Tomatoes Pasta
- Shrimp Zoodles Parmesan
- Noodle-less Sausage and Butternut Squash Lasagna
- Kung Pow Chicken Zoodles
- Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce
Spiralized Apple and Cabbage Slaw
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 granny smith apples, stem removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, poppy seeds, honey, salt and pepper.
- Spiralize the apple using the larger noodle blade of the spiralizer. If the spiralizer stops turning, check to see if a seed got stuck in the blade.
- Using scissors, cut the apple spirals into smaller 6- to 8-inch-long pieces.
- Transfer to a large bowl along with the cabbage.
- Pour dressing over slaw and stir to combine.
- Eat right away or cover and place in the refrigerator to eat later.