This cilantro lime roasted cauliflower is one of my new favorite veggie bowls when the weather gets cold. I could seriously eat an entire bowl of this and call it a day.
To change things up from my usual recipe, I added some lime juice, a little zest and finished it with cilantro. The results were wonderful! Try this as a side with pork, steak, chicken or lamb.
Cilantro-Lime Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Smash the garlic cloves with the side of the knife.
- Place the cauliflower florets and smashed garlic on a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with cumin, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle evenly over cauliflower, tossing well to coat evenly.
- Bake in the center of the oven until browned and tender, about 25-30 minutes, turning the florets occasionally so they are evenly cooked.
- Remove from the oven, squeeze with lime juice and top with lime zest and cilantro; serve warm.