This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This cilantro lime roasted cauliflower is one of my new favorite veggie bowls when the weather gets cold. I could seriously eat an entire bowl of this and call it a day.
To change things up from my usual recipe, I added some lime juice, a little zest and finished it with cilantro. The results were wonderful! Try this as a side with pork, steak, chicken or lamb.
Cilantro-Lime Roasted Cauliflower
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- 6 heaping cups cauliflower florets, from 1-1/2 pound cauliflower cut into 1-inch florets
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Smash the garlic cloves with the side of the knife.
- Place the cauliflower florets and smashed garlic on a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with cumin, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle evenly over cauliflower, tossing well to coat evenly.
- Bake in the center of the oven until browned and tender, about 25-30 minutes, turning the florets occasionally so they are evenly cooked.
- Remove from the oven, squeeze with lime juice and top with lime zest and cilantro; serve warm.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 1/2 cups, Calories: 133 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 11 g, Sodium: 46 mg, Fiber: 4 g