Making a low-fat graham cracker crust is SO easy to do, using just 3 ingredients (plus water), you’ll never buy a pre-made one again. You can use regular graham crackers, gluten-free, or even chocolate like I did here. Once made, you can fill it with anything your heart desires.
Easy 3-Ingredient Low-Fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 6 sheets graham crackers, 3.5 oz total*
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 3 tbsp cold whipped butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add 1 tbsp water and pulse a few more times until it has a texture of coarse meal.
- Press into an 8-inch pie dish making the crust about 1/8-inch thick evenly all around and up the sides.
- Refrigerate the crust for 30 minutes before you bake it, this will help prevent crumbling when you want to serve it.
- Bake until the edges are golden, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the crust cool on a wire rack, before filling.