This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Making a low-fat graham cracker crust is SO easy to do, using just 3 ingredients (plus water), you’ll never buy a pre-made one again. You can use regular graham crackers, gluten-free, or even chocolate like I did here. Once made, you can fill it with anything your heart desires.
Ideas: No-bake cheesecake, pumpkin no-bake cheesecake, peanut butter pie, yogurt pie, coconut cream pie… the list goes on. Here’s how easy it is to do.
Easy 3-Ingredient Low-Fat Graham Cracker Crust
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 /8th
- 6 sheets graham crackers, 3.5 oz total*
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 3 tbsp cold whipped butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add 1 tbsp water and pulse a few more times until it has a texture of coarse meal.
- Press into an 8-inch pie dish making the crust about 1/8-inch thick evenly all around and up the sides.
- Refrigerate the crust for 30 minutes before you bake it, this will help prevent crumbling when you want to serve it.
- Bake until the edges are golden, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the crust cool on a wire rack, before filling.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
*Use gluten-free graham crackers to make this gluten-free.
Serving: 1 /8th, Calories: 88 kcal, Carbohydrates: 13 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: 4 g, Cholesterol: 8 mg, Sodium: 101 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Sugar: 6 g
54 comments on “Easy 3-Ingredient Low-Fat Graham Cracker Crust”
I see a few people have asked if the crust can be used for a pie or cheesecake to be baked but no reply from anyone including you, Gina. I, too, am interested to know as It would be a decent crust for a diabetic – to splurge once in a blue moon!!!!
I’ve used this recipe for a baked cheesecake and it was excellent. I did add a half teaspoon of cinnamon because I love cinnamon.