No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
You can even get creative and turn this no bake healthy pumpkin cheesecake into bite sized shooters for a birthday party. You may also like a Peanut Butter No Bake Pie version or this Coconut Obsessed Pie.
If you love the flavor of pumpkin then this cake is the perfect Fall dessert for you. Just imagine a pumpkin pie marries a light and fluffy cheesecake. The combination is just delightful. And the best part is that it requires no baking so the pie can literally be made in less than 15 minutes! It’s super easy and perfect for any Fall occasion, Halloween party or even Thanksgiving.
Personally, I like making my own low-fat crust which is super easy, made with only 3 ingredients which can also be made gluten-free. See that recipe here! Everyone in my house loves this dessert, including my 5 year old!
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bars
- Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin canned is fine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar unpacked
- 4 oz Truwhip thawed
- 9 inch reduced-fat Graham Cracker Crust or my homemade recipe
- In a large bowl whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. A hand mixer or spatula both work fine.
- Add Truwhip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Pin It To Save For Later!