Pumpkin Pie Dip is everything you love about pumpkin pie, made into a easy, light and fluffy no bake dip. Perfect for dipping apple wedges, graham crackers or gingersnaps.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
This pumpkin pie dip recipe is and oldie but goodie! It’s a favorite appetizer or dessert to bring to Halloween parties because the kids (and adults) love it! It’s also so easy to make, no cooking required! More Pumpkin desserts ideas Pumpkin Butterscotch Bars, Pumpkin Roll and Pumpkin Pie.
There’s nothing more I love than when it starts to get cooler after a hot summer, cozy sweater weather begins, and the smell of pumpkin spiced lattes fill the air. Not to mention but October also happens to be my birthday month. My kitchen begins to fill with warm hearty Fall soups and all sorts of pumpkin flavored desserts.
This recipe is so easy, even the kids could make it! That is one of the reasons why I love this dip. It’s also so quick to whip up, simply combine canned pumpkin with brown sugar, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, vanilla, yogurt and whipped cream and let it chill. Nothing to cook, which is so great when you need to a Fall dessert or appetizer. Bring it to your next Halloween, or Thanksgiving gathering, the kids will love it. If you want to get extra festive for Halloween, serve it in a small hollowed out pumpkin!
Most pumpkin dip recipes call for Cool Whip. I like using TruWhip instead also available in the freezer of most supermarket. It has cleaner ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup or gmo’s. I also mix in some 0% Greek yogurt for adding protein.
What To Serve with Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Serve them with sliced up apple wedges, both red and green for color.
- Set out graham crackers or gingersnaps
- Turn it into a pumpkin parfait by layering it in a tall glass with whipped cream in between.
How To Make Pumpkin Pie Dip
More Pumpkin Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Spiced Snickerdoodles
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 6 oz 0% Greek yogurt
- 8 oz Truwhip, frozen whipped topping, thawed
- cut up apples, for dipping
- Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well.
- Mix in yogurt.
- Fold in Truwhip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- To serve transfer to a serving dish or hollowed out pumpkin.