This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Here’s a simple summer dessert that takes less than 10 minutes to make. With strawberries at their peak this time of year, this is a great way to enjoy them. I also like making this with mixed berries. This is slightly modified from my no-bake cheesecake.
Low Fat Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12-14 strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
- Arrange strawberries on top and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 slice , Calories: 233.5 kcal, Carbohydrates: 29.9 g, Protein: 3.1 g, Fat: 9.6 g, Fiber: 1.5 g