This easy no-bake cheesecake is light and dreamy and really easy to make, you don’t even need an oven. A little slice of heaven!
Now and then I get a craving for sweets, and when I do I love making this easy no-bake cheesecake! Adding a teaspoon of lemon juice is essential to enhance the flavors, so don’t skip this! More no-bake desserts you might like are Peanut Butter Pie, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake, and these Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls.
Need a dessert in a hurry? Grab a pre-made graham cracker crust (or make your own from scratch graham cracker crust), some cream cheese, whipped topping and whip up this easy dessert!
I first shared this in 2009 and it’s funny, I update my website’s Weight Watcher Points every time they change their plan which is about every 2 years. What I have noticed, with each plan they change the points for dessert always goes up. This cheesecake has evolved, along with me and WW. I rarely eat sugar, and since making this I now swap sugar for monk fruit. I also love Tru Whip, and they recently came out with a sugar free whipped topping that is sweetened with monk fruit. All that being said, feel free to use sugar if you wish, and make it to your taste. This is a great base!
- 8 oz sugar free whipped topping I like Tru-Whip Keto
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener blend or sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon and monk fruit/sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Add whipped topping and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.