This EASY Maple Soy Glazed Salmon recipe is both quick AND delicious, and made with just five (5) ingredients.
Maple Soy Glazed Salmon
Only five ingredients, this EASY Maple Soy Glazed Salmon recipe is both quick AND delicious! Plus don’t forget all those omega-3 fatty acids you get from eating this wonderful fish that takes less than ten (10) minutes to cook. I also made an air fryer version Air Fryer Maple Soy Salmon which is even quicker! And some other salmon favorites, this basic Baked Salmon, Basil Parmesan Salmon, and these Salmon Sushi Bowls.
I love salmon, I could eat it everyday (see all my salmon recipes here) but if salmon is not your thing, you could make this with another fish such as cod or bass.
Today I am thrilled to share this delicious salmon recipe from Jennifer Farley’s new cookbook The Gourmet Kitchen. Jennifer is a wonderful cook and a great photographer. Her cookbook is filled with approachable, gourmet dishes for a home gourmet, all of which she photographed herself.
I never order salmon in restaurants because they always over-cook it and it’s so easy to make at home. This dish couldn’t be easier, let the fish marinate 20 minutes then roast for 8 to 10 minutes. While it’s in the oven, take the marinade and reduce it into a glaze that you pour over the fish – DELISH! This recipe makes four servings, but since it was just me and my aunt I made half the recipe and also roasted some Brussels sprouts to make it meal. If you wish to do this, this works best for two servings – cut the Brussels in half, spray with a little olive oil and pinch of salt and roast until just done, then add the fish and proceed as directed.
More Salmon Recipes You Will Love
Maple Soy Glazed Salmon
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce, or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 4 6 oz wild salmon fillets, skinless
- Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic in a small bowl, pour into a gallon sized resealable bag and add the salmon. Marinate 20 to 60 minutes, turning once in a while.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Remove the fish from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Pour the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet and cook 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a simmer over medium heat and reduce until it thickens into a glaze. Spoon over fish just before eating.