I love mojitos, but when I’m looking for a non-alcoholic beverage, this is great! With tons of mint in my garden, I love making these, especially on a hot day. A great alternative to fresh lemonade. I drank a lot of these when I was pregnant!
- 10-12 fresh small spearmint leaves
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 7 oz sprite zero or club soda
- 1 tbsp sugar or Splenda
- crushed ice
- In a cool tall glass, muddle the mint, sugar or splenda and lime juice.
- Add crushed ice and soda and stir well.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a few sprigs of mint.
- Serve with a straw.