Classic Cuban mojito made skinny! I have figured out an easy low point weight watcher mojito recipe that tastes great.
Skinny Cuban Mojito
This is a popular drink in all the trendy NYC spots. I’ve loved this cuban drink long before it became popular. Use this recipe and add a Caribbean flair to your next party!
More Skinny Cocktails:
Skinny Cuban Mojito Recipe
- 1.5 oz Bacardi Rum
- 12 fresh spearmint leaves
- 1/2 lime
- 7 oz sprite zero or club soda
- 2 tbsp. splenda
- In a cool tall glass, muddle the mint, splenda and lime juice.
- Add crushed ice.
- Add rum, soda and stir well.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a few sprigs of mint.
- Serve with a straw.