This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Fresh watermelon makes this martini a perfect summer cocktail! Enjoy them at your next back yard party but be careful drink too many!! **wink wink**
More Low Calorie Cocktails You Might Enjoy:
- Classic Cuban Mojito
- Green Tea Mojito
- Celery Cilantro Cocktail
- Citrus Margarita Spritzer
- Mango Bellini
Fresh watermelon makes these martinis a perfect summer cocktail! Enjoy them at your next back yard party but be careful drink too many!! **wink wink**
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 6 oz + 1/4 cup watermelon
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- 2 oz Absolut Citron
- 1 oz Midori Melon liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
For the garnish:
- watermelon with rind and lime wedges
- Dice one cup of watermelon into small cubes.
- Puree remaining 2 cups of watermelon in a blender and add vodka, liqueur, lime juice and ice and blend well.
- Pour 6 oz martini into each martini glass, add 1/4 cup remaining watermelon into each glass and garnish with watermelon and lime slices.
- For those who don't drink alcohol, add ice cubes and replace it with a splash of orange juice.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 6 oz + 1/4 cup watermelon, Calories: 90.5 kcal, Carbohydrates: 11.5 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: 0.5 g, Sodium: 2.5 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 7.5 g