Fresh watermelon makes these martinis a perfect summer cocktail! Enjoy them at your next back yard party but be careful drink too many!! **wink wink**
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- 2 oz Absolut Citron
- 1 oz Midori Melon liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
For the garnish:
- watermelon with rind and lime wedges
- Dice one cup of watermelon into small cubes.
- Puree remaining 2 cups of watermelon in a blender and add vodka, liqueur, lime juice and ice and blend well.
- Pour 6 oz martini into each martini glass, add 1/4 cup remaining watermelon into each glass and garnish with watermelon and lime slices.
- For those who don't drink alcohol, add ice cubes and replace it with a splash of orange juice.