Grilled Zucchini and Tomato Salad – 0 pts
Spring is here and it is getting warmer out. Get your grill out and make this simple grilled zucchini salad. This is a great zero point side dish.
Grilled Zucchini and Tomato Salad
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- cooking spray
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- a few sprigs fresh parsley
- Heat your grill to high flame.
- Wash zucchini and trim off the ends.
- Using a mandolin or vegetable peeler slice the zucchini lengthwise in thin slices.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill the zucchini ribbons on 1 side, until lightly marked and wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove and put on a platter and let cool slightly.
- Cut up tomatoes in large chunks, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange on a platter with zucchini and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 1/6
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 0
- Points +:
- Calories: calories
- Total Fat: g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: g
- Fiber: g
- Sugar: g
- Protein: g