This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Spring is here and it is getting warmer out. Get your grill out and make this simple grilled zucchini salad. This is a great zero point side dish.
Grilled Zucchini and Tomato Salad
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 /6
- Heat your grill to high flame.
- Wash zucchini and trim off the ends.
- Using a mandolin or vegetable peeler slice the zucchini lengthwise in thin slices.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill the zucchini ribbons on 1 side, until lightly marked and wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove and put on a platter and let cool slightly.
- Cut up tomatoes in large chunks, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange on a platter with zucchini and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /6