This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
An easy appetizer recipe perfect for summer get-togethers and a great way to use up all your backyard tomatoes!
Mozzarella Basil and Tomato Skewers
Yield: 16 servings
Serving Size: 1 skewer
- 16 bamboo skewers
- 48 grape tomatoes
- 48 small basil leaves
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella, cut into 32 1-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic
- Salt and Freshly cracked black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Marinate mozzarella in dressing about 30 minutes.
- Thread tomatoes, basil and mozzarella onto skewers.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 skewer, Calories: 106.1 kcal, Carbohydrates: 3.3 g, Protein: 7.3 g, Fat: 7.2 g, Sodium: 137.1 mg, Fiber: 0.6 g, Sugar: 0.1 g