Easy Piña Colada Ice Pops, made with pineapple, coconut milk and a splash of rum will whisk you away on a tropical island with every bite you take!
Summer is great for luau themed parties, another fun dessert you can make this summer if you have an ice cream maker is this yummy Piña Colada Sorbet; serve it in hollowed out coconuts for a cool presentation.
If it’s cupcakes you crave, then these ever so popular Skinny Piña Colada Cupcakes are quick, easy and always a crowd pleaser!
Stay cool and enjoy your weekend!
Skinny Pina Colada Ice Pops
- 1 ⅓ cups canned diced pineapple in juice
- ¼ cup pineapple juice from the can of pineapple
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 Tbsp dark rum optional
- Cut the pineapple into chunks.
- Puree the pineapple along with the juice in a blender with sugar, light coconut milk, coconut extract and rum if using, until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least three hours